Getting tax percentage using python bindings 2.6.0

David Osguthorpe david.osguthorpe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 11:10:30 EST 2014

> I expected a TaxTable to consist of multiple TaxTableEntries, but this is
> what I get when I retrieve the entries using tt.GetEntries():
> [<gnucash.gnucash_core_c._gnc_monetary; proxy of <Swig Object of type
> '_gnc_monetary *' at 0xb491a3c8> >]

Unfortunately this is very likely the same issue I mentioned a week or so ago
- in base-typemaps.i the out typemap for GList type lists returns gnc_monetary type
for undefined types.

In working on a fix when I happened to note that it appears the TaxTable types
are also not defined hence are listed as arbitrary GList type
(in particular functions gncTaxTableGetTables and gncTaxTableGetEntries).

David