Bug cleanup #4

Michalis Kamprianis michalis at linuxmail.org
Tue Jul 15 09:35:52 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I believe the following bugs can close :

Bug Nr | Description                              | Reason          | Assigned to
122895 | general ledger should be named journal   | Patch submitted | David Hampton
87652  | KVP modification does not change "dirty" | Private KVP     | gnucash-core-maint
721654 | OFX import of 401K gets buys backwards   | Fixed           | gnucash-reports-maint
144885 | problem with a double currency txn when  | No response     | David Hampton
148068 | account change does not modify the cur.. | Fixed           | David Hampton
118391 | Long currency names untranslated         | Fixed           | Christian Stimming
121655 | QOF Query Combinatorics are poor for ... | Won't fix       | gnucash-core-maint
327631 | Assets Barchart report way too compressed| Fixed           | Josh Sled
510222 | Ask for country as first question        | Fixed           | David Hampton

Specifically, the bug 87652 is too old that was probably solved anyway, but the privatization of KVP should resolve it once and for all. Bug 144885 is waiting verification from the user since 2009, bug 121655 I conclude from the comments that will not be fixed. The rest of the bugs seem to be resolved with the updates in the codebase between bug submission and today.

Kind regards
Michalis