Import CSV Bills & Invoices - Notes field

JP Liew jpliew at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 08:04:12 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried \n at the notes field but it just got imported as

test\nnotes\nline3

below is my test data

"tt163175101012","13/04/2014","000003","","test\nnotes\nline3","13/04/2014","Arduino Compatible board with Ethernet plus socket for XBee,nRF24L01+ and SDCard","Material","Income:Sales","1","25","","","","1","1","GST Received","","13/04/2014","","",""

Also thanks for your code, will take a look.

Cheers
JP