MacOSX: how to rebuild after source code change

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Sat Mar 8 20:11:57 EST 2014

John,

I have (with a little struggle) built the Mac code from git source, made my
trivial mod to line 622 of ~/gtk/source/gnucash-2.6.2/
src/app-utils/gnc-ui-util.c, rebuilt, and seen my change in the rebuilt
code (without a core dump).  Hooray!

Should stupid how-do-I-build questions like this go to gnucash-devel or
gnucash-users lists?  What's my limit? :)

Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D
Senior Server System Administrator
Colby College,
4214 Mayflower Hill,