gnucash wiki - overall table of contents

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:38:36 EDT 2014

Whenever I have followed a link, say from an e-mail or something, to a
specific topic in the gnucash wiki it works fine to get to the specific
topic. When I go to the overall top page, while there are links to many
sub-topics, there doesn't seem to be an over-all table of contents for the
wiki. So if I want to go back to a topic I've seen before, I don't know how
to get there (other than by using search) if it is not one of the topics on
the overall page.

Is there a way do see all available wiki pages that I don't know of for
gnucash users? Can developers see this by looking somewhere, like at a
directory structure, that users wouldn't be able to see?

Thanks for feedback.

Alex