Hello Gnucash-Devel

Sumit Bhardwaj bhardwajs at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:04:15 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Having been a silent viewer on Devel list for some time, it's time for me
to introduce myself and see how I can contribute.

Quick intro: I live in the Valley, but my day job involves only Python
scripts. I am a long-time user of Gnucash (First transaction: Jul 8, 2004).

Programming experience: Almost exclusively C++. This has been the reason
why I didn't tinker with the codebase yet.

Michalis is working on bug cleanup. I can try to work with him so we can
get the bug list trimmed. Other option is to work with John on qof
development. Since that's in C++, I would prefer that.

Thoughts/comments? Looking forward to being an active participant.

Thanks,
Sumit