Change Customer Address failing

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat Nov 15 10:32:07 EST 2014

Hello,

some time ago I found that changes to customer data in the GUI are not being
saved. When working on a company object i made qof_instance_set_dirty
return a debug message. I found that when changing text in gncAddress
this is not being triggered. When in the GUI I change the state of activity
the object gets marked dirty (and the text is being saved, too). Same thing
when using the python bindings.

There I see that SetActive is a method of gncCustomer, while the other ones
are of gncAddress.
I guess I shouldn't copy this behavior to my company object.

Is this bug known ?

I'll try to find out where it lives.

regards,

Christoph Holtermann

--
--- Nachricht gesendet von C. Holtermann ---