Compiling on OSX (was: GNUCash Translation Files- Additional Languages)

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Tue Sep 23 11:12:49 EDT 2014

John,

I could never get gnucash to compile with Xcode 5.x, I remained at 4.x last
Spring.  I just discovered that my work box had 5.1 (I thought it had 4.x),
so I bumped it up to Xcode 6.0.1 and I am trying a gnucash compile again,
starting from scratch.  If I get things to work here, then I will duplicate
the effort on my home box, which is where I spend my quality Gnucash time.
I'm currently at Mac OS 10.9.5.

Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D
Senior Server System Administrator
Colby College,