Budgets Wiki Page

Matt Graham matt_graham2001 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:15:51 EST 2015

Thanks John! Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I don't have privileges to
create new pages. This is weird, because when I read the MediaWiki 'help'
section (something I should have done before initially posting... sorry...)
it seems to indicate that all users should have the ability to edit pages.

Tried the main ways in the manual under User help => Editing => starting a
new page. An easier way than searching is to use the URL method!

Further searches of the manual revealed nothing useful - My conclusion is
that at some point permissions for creating pages have been removed from
general users. Anyone on this list an administrator to be able to change it
back?

Cheers,

Matt

P.s. for Future people reading this, if you need help on how to use wiki's
click on "Help" in the right column of the wiki. Duh, right?