I want to learn how to customize reports

David Christopher chrstdvd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:29:59 EST 2015

I had Cygwin downloaded and installed and the Guile package installed also
and was trying to figure out how to use it when I got the next few messages
that said to use the command prompt and type in those two lines.

I had to modify them to this for them to work
SET GUILE_LOAD_PATH=%ProgramFiles(x86)%\gnucash\share\guile\1.8

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%"\gnucash\bin\guile.exe

Then I went to the tutorial site and typed in items as directed.

I attach a screen shot of the results.  Looks like it works.

Since there is only one user account on my computer right now, should I
uninstall Cygwin64 from the computer?  I do not need it for anything right
now as far as I can tell.