understanding scheduled transactions sql table

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Jan 3 14:34:19 EST 2015

On Sat, January 3, 2015 2:10 pm, Wm wrote:
> Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:52:56 <20150103145300.748D9E2035 at mail2.ihtfp.org>
> Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>
>
>>To hold all the transactions in the schedule. That's what accounts do:
>>hold transactions. It was a way to reuse the data structures.
>
> you really don't like Sebastien and it shows :(

Excuse me.   Pot, meet kettle.  If you want to talk about being
condescending on the list just look at the majority of your messages.  So
lets hold off on the name calling, shall we?  Or if you do have an issue
perhaps try mentioning it OFF LIST first.  It's the polite thing to do.

As for my message, I didn't even pay attention to who sent the question.
I just answered the question about why the data was stored the way it was.
 Was my answer short and a bit too trite?  Perhaps.  But it certainly had
nothing to do with the person asking; I honestly didn't even realize who
it was that did ask.

Moreover, I was responding on my phone, which makes it even harder to
write long messages.  So short and trite it is.

> I can understand the write-back issue put down but why continue it ?

See above.  This response had nothing to do with the former.

> Wm...

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745