understanding scheduled transactions sql table

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 16:00:14 EST 2015

Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:34:19
<07cf268b523f823bd1bd4af2cf05e5db.squirrel at mail2.ihtfp.org>  Derek
Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>

>On Sat, January 3, 2015 2:10 pm, Wm wrote:
>> Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:52:56 <20150103145300.748D9E2035 at mail2.ihtfp.org>
>> Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>
>>
>>>To hold all the transactions in the schedule. That's what accounts do:
>>>hold transactions. It was a way to reuse the data structures.
>>
>> you really don't like Sebastien and it shows :(
>
>Excuse me.   Pot, meet kettle.  If you want to talk about being
>condescending on the list just look at the majority of your messages.

You are the person that noticed yourself being condescending.  There
isn't a noticeable majority of my messages on the dev list to be looked
at.  Be real, please.

>  So
>lets hold off on the name calling, shall we?

Sure, I use a land based reply system.  I haven't posted to the dev list
as much as you think I have so quit the name calling because I can see
who said what just as you will be able to once you get to a system with
a decent sized screen.

>  Or if you do have an issue
>perhaps try mentioning it OFF LIST first.  It's the polite thing to do.

My background says we mention it ON LIST first and THEN take it OFF LIST
if it isn't easily resolved.  What would the point of the list be
otherwise?

>As for my message, I didn't even pay attention to who sent the question.
>I just answered the question about why the data was stored the way it was.

OK, I'm not happy about the answer either, give a better answer when you
have a decent way of communicating.

> Was my answer short and a bit too trite?  Perhaps.  But it certainly had
>nothing to do with the person asking; I honestly didn't even realize who
>it was that did ask.

I'm pleased about that.

>Moreover, I was responding on my phone, which makes it even harder to
>write long messages.  So short and trite it is.

Life is like that.

>> I can understand the write-back issue put down but why continue it ?
>
>See above.  This response had nothing to do with the former.

I apologise if I have upset you on someone else's behalf.

--
Wm...