subscription request

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 6 09:54:36 EST 2015

Hi,

Norberth D <norberthd at yahoo.com> writes:

> I enrolled on Nov 24,2014. User's ID: nor
> However, subscription request to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org is not yet accepted.
> Does it takes so much time or any data is missing ?

It depends on how you actually performed the subscription.  If you sent
an administrative message directly to "gnucash-devel at gnucash.org" then
it would be silently dropped.  You really should go to the URL (see
below) to subscribe.  From there you'll get an email response nearly
immediately.  Click on the verification link that comes in the email and
viola, you'll be subscribed.  It takes all of a minute or three.

Good Luck,