xea review / submission / where did they go ... process

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 20 14:13:14 EDT 2015

I've got an xea (see gnucash-user, passim for recent discussion) for
===
ucoa v3 unified chart of accounts -- or similar
===
I'm also planning a set of reports supra to those accounts which I think
will usefully extend gnc into compliant nonprofit organisations
internationally

----------

My questions at this time are about the presentation and acceptance of
xea files.

1. the UK VAT (I'm in the UK) files seem to come and go, why is that?

2. the reason I ask is because I don't see the point of making the xea
and a set of reports dependent on it if the xea is going to come and go.

If there is a set of rules about the submission of an xea I'd like to
know what they are en-clear as searching the archives suggests mystery.

TIA

--
Wm...