I need some guidance

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:01:26 EST 2015

Hi David, just a quick note that the project I pointed you to is not meant to be installed, I simply wanted you to look at the source code and 'crib' off it when writing your own.

Good luck.

Regards,

Yawar

P.S. it's considered good etiquette to subscribe directly to the mailing list by following the instructions on the GnuCash website. If you post from Nabble, you confuse others because Nabble doesn't include any context about what you're replying to in the body of the message.