Easy opportunity to contribute to gnucash ! (German updates)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Mar 26 08:49:57 EDT 2015

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for these updates.

I just realized this conversation didn't happen on the gnucash-devel
mailing list. I'm forwarding the conversation now as I know there are
several other native German speakers on the list as well.

For me your updated messages look fine and they seem indeed to be more
geared to non-developers which I like.

Regards,

Geert