business problems

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat May 2 11:10:39 EDT 2015

Hello,

for some months it seems to me that some business reports don't
work right. For example there's the "Kundenbericht" (customer report).
It shows only one invoice where there are a lot for the specific customer.
Changing the period of time doesn't solve the problem. It seems like a bug
to me.

Then when I enter a new invoice it's always number 1 and not counting
up anymore.

I'm using the latest git build.

regards,

Christoph Holtermann

--
--- Nachricht gesendet von C. Holtermann ---