business problems

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat May 23 05:47:17 EDT 2015

On Saturday 02 May 2015 17:10:39 Christoph Holtermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for some months it seems to me that some business reports don't
> work right. For example there's the "Kundenbericht" (customer report).
> It shows only one invoice where there are a lot for the specific
> customer. Changing the period of time doesn't solve the problem. It
> seems like a bug to me.

I don't see this on my system. My customer report lists all my invoices.
Do you perhaps have multiple A/R accounts ? The customer report can only
list one at the time and my select the wrong one by default. I have been
bitten by this in the past for vendor reports.

> Then when I enter a new invoice it's always number 1 and not counting
> up anymore.

Same here - I can't reproduce on my system (Fedora 21, latest git
build).

What backend are you using ? I only tested with an xml file.

Regards,

Geert