Version Numbering

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 30 18:24:05 EDT 2015

Hi John & Geert,

Everybody has had a chance to express their opinion now.
There doesn't seem to be a consensus on what the version number segments
should be called in the community as a whole.
There has been a lot of good information emerge that I would like to
document in to the Development Process wiki section.

If you can both agree on a naming scheme, I think we should go with whatever
you both think.
How about Geert's latest suggestion: fundamental.major.bugfix ?

Or should I just document them as FirstSegment.SecondSegment.ThirdSegment?

Regards,

Chris Good

Windows