(Completion of translation into Arabic language by 93% (GnuCash 2.6.9

عبد الرحمان أيمن abdo.alrhman.aiman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:38:42 EST 2015

Hi,
Abdulsalam already contacted my asking to send the file to TM robot a while
ago, but unfortunately the translation quality was too low: context issues
and some failure in using united terms + some accounting terms that needs
an accountant, I'm afraid that the translation needs a lot , lot more work,
although some terms were chosen perfectly to fit in place! i thank
Abdulsalam for that.

keep in mind that this the first time guncash gets it's Arabic translation,
it needs to be perfect to impact the user, also it needs some separate work
to raise the awareness of companies and let them know that they can use
gnucash and linux instead of some closed source program that could contain
a back-door! and given that accounting programs in gnu/linux in the middle
east is beyond the range of the users (until we do that "separate work"), I
think it won't cause any harm to wait it up a bit; I admit that it's my
responsibility as the team's coordinator to do that, but I'm extremely busy
to do any translation work right now, I will have all the time i need to
resume my responsibilities within 7 months.

also all of the reports pages are LTR not RTL
reports > sumorray
reports > Transaction Report
reports > Future Scheduled Transactions Summary
reports > Tax Schedule Report & TXF Export

respectfully