excellent software

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Oct 2 15:39:32 EDT 2015

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Kathy Elliott <cooltechkathy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> can you recommend a version of gnucash for puppy linux precise pangolin?
> many thanks in advance
> kathy elliott  p.s. excellent accounting software.

Wrong mailing list. Please use gnucash-user unless you want to talk about developing, documenting, or translating GnuCash. I’ve cc’d my reply to that list for your convenience.

As to your question, our latest release is 2.6.8, sources of which are available from http://www.gnucash.org; click the Linux download link in the upper right corner.

If you’re not able to build from source and your distro doesn’t package GnuCash then you’ll have to either switch to a distribution that does or get the distro admins to find a packager to do it for you. We provide binaries only for Mac and Windows.

Regards,
John Ralls