Is informaltable OK in documentation

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 19 13:32:25 EDT 2015

On Monday 19 October 2015 13:24:22 Derek Atkins wrote:
> "Chris Good" <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> writes:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > Can you please tell me what versions of fop and Calibre are used to
> > build GnuCash pdf + ePub documentation?
>
> The build server uses fop-1.1-5 and calibre-1.39.0-2.
>
> > (I'd sooner not install software without using packaging system but
> > Ubuntu 12.04 fop is only 1.0.dfsg2-6)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Chris Good
>
> -derek

I'm pretty sure the older versions will work as well. We originally had fop 1.0 when pdf creation
was set up. I remember we were experiencing crashes due to the default fonts that were
chosen back then for the Japanese translation, but that issue has been fixed for quite some time
now.

Regards,

Geert