Github repositories: gnucash-on-osx and gnucash-htdocs-old

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Oct 29 15:33:03 EDT 2015

The gnucash-htdocs-old repository on github has been deleted. This is the one that held the gnucash website before we split out the documentation into a separate repository. There were a few forks of it on github, and the owners of those forks should delete them as well. If for some bizarre reason you still want a fork of our website source then fork gnucash-htdocs.

We’ve created a new repository gnucash-on-osx and populated it from my long-standing personal repository. I’m going to delete the latter soon, there’s no reason to keep it. The 4 people who’ve forked it should delete their forks and fork the one in the Gnucash project.

Regards,
John Ralls