gc_prune_bayes_data.pl (CPAN has a POD::Markdown module)

Lincoln A Baxter lab at lincolnbaxter.com
Wed Aug 3 20:31:33 EDT 2016

On Sat, 2016-07-30 at 09:42 -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> > On Jul 30, 2016, at 9:05 AM, Lincoln A Baxter <lab at lincolnbaxter.co
> m> wrote:
> >   Any concerns or objections to me creating the
> > GnuCash::Utilties namespace in CPAN?
>
> Only concern is that you make it clear the it's not directly
> associated with the GnuCash project so that changes in GnuCash may
> not be immediately reflected in changes to the utilities,
> that the GnuCash team doesn't support them, and that bug reports
> about the utilities filed in bugzilla.gnome.org will be instantly
> closed as Resolved-not Gnome.

Resolved-not GnuCash right? ;-) (as apposed to Gnome)

Understood, and expected. I'll pretty much add that language to the
documentation in the script. Good suggestion.

> That would apply to your Github repo too, but it's less of a concern
> there because that repo won't be under the Gnucash team.

Are you aware that Hoe-Kit Chew apparently created the toplevel GnuCash
namespace on CPAN, when he created GnuCash::SQLite?

	https://metacpan.org/release/GnuCash-SQLite

Thanks,

Lincoln