gnucash-docs maint: Replace the confusing Release_Schedule link by 2.6-release-tour and website

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:32:40 EDT 2016

Hi Geert,
:

> Frank,
>
> This has become a huge commit, more than you intended I guess. It appears the Italian
> documentation got synchronized with the C version, so lots of new and changed
> paragraphs have appeared in there as untranslated.

Yes it.po fetched all changes of the english version since Cristians
update on Jan 5, 2014.

> This makes it much harder for casual translators to look at your actual changes as you have
> asked on gnucash-devel.

So any other translator should only watch the 8-10 lines in
guide/C/ch_oview.xml and in their language.

And next time I will not touch older gettext based documentation
translations.

But it is interesting 31k changed lines in the .po file result in only
103 lines in the document. The rest is white noise.

Question: If Cristian has no time to update the rest, should we revert
the changes in the it dir?

> Regards,
>
> Geert

Regards