XML Parse error on Local Build

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Dec 7 14:05:14 EST 2016

Op woensdag 7 december 2016 16:32:54 CET schreef Chris Good:
> [...]
Yes, you should only add this to Makefile.am. Makefile.in is generated by
running autogen.sh.

David,

I pulled in your branch from github. Besides the issue of the missing entry in
Makefile.am, there is also a syntax error now in the link to Wikipedia.

The xref is not closed properly, but you probably want ulink instead of xref
here. xref is only for references to other parts of the same document:
<ulink url="http://en.wikipedia.org" />

Lastly, when I build the html documentation using xsltproc I don't see any of
the errors you mention. So something is going on on your system only. I have
no idea unfortunately what it could be.

Geert