Reports: Utilization of urls

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Fri Mar 11 11:35:20 EST 2016

Hi Frank,

I have to  admit, I am not sure if I get the point.

"who knows, what will be in 2 years"
certainly true, but if there is in option to add the fixes into master
(more or less) now, why not adding it to maint, too?
What will be the difference in 2 years?
(note: I am refering to small changes, be it bugfixes or enhancements)

"that would be different if you asked for replacement"
These would mean to me big changes. These should only go to master,
according to my understanding, unless something really weird shows up
(e.g. jqplot turns out to be nothing more than a virus... - don't get me
wrong, I like jqplot!)

"much room for improvements"
yepp