Reports: Utilization of urls

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:40:58 EST 2016

Hallo Carsten,

Am 10.03.2016 um 18:58 schrieb Carsten Rinke:
> I have the same point of view regarding the categorization:
> This is adding an optional representation mode to existing reports. Not
> making up new reports.
> This option is available already for the networth line chart (even
> though differently implemented), so I rather see this a bug fix instead
> of a new feature.
>
> At the same time I see this a minor modification. So waiting 2 years to
> make this available for other users .... that is a looooong way. But it
> has happened before that I have underestimated the complexity of the
> issue ....
>
> Regs,
> Carsten

Perhaps another aspect:
I assume, you would now help us to fix issues in your modifications, but
who know, what will be in 2 years.

That would be different, if you asked for replacement of jqplot or
webkit by some much cooler stuff.

IMHO the reports are after the documentation the part of GC, where is
much room for improvements.

Regards
Frank