Reports: Utilization of urls

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Thu Mar 10 12:58:56 EST 2016

I have the same point of view regarding the categorization:
This is adding an optional representation mode to existing reports. Not
making up new reports.
This option is available already for the networth line chart (even
though differently implemented), so I rather see this a bug fix instead
of a new feature.

At the same time I see this a minor modification. So waiting 2 years to
make this available for other users .... that is a looooong way. But it
has happened before that I have underestimated the complexity of the
issue ....

Regs,
Carsten