Master on Windows 10

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun May 1 13:25:15 EDT 2016

> On May 1, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Robert Fewell <14ubobit at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The comparison to Linux was the contents of zone_vector was being populated, I understand that it gets it gets populated differently but assume the information contained in zone_vector was the same.

Bob,

Well, sort of. Unix's database goes back to the beginning of time zones and IIRC Microsoft's goes back only to 1970 -- and only goes back at all starting with either XP SP3 or Vista. But there should always be at least one entry.

My point was that you should be comparing the results on Win10 with those on Win7 because they both use the same code path.

Regards,
John Ralls