Master on Windows 10

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:33:48 EDT 2016

John,

I think I have found the problem, well may be the start, in
gnc-timezone.cpp on line 230, I think it should be max_year instead of 0.

If I change that, then Gnucash starts up but I think some thing else is
wrong also. If I create a new file with two transactions, one today and one
02/03/2016 before BST, they are stored in the xml files as follows, all
entered between 13:00 and 14:00 local time...

XFCE, Gnucash 2.6.11

date posted  2016-03-02 00:00:00 +0000
date entered 2016-05-02 13:31:39 +0100

date posted  2016-05-02 00:00:00 +0100
date entered 2016-05-02 13:31:24 +0100

Gnome VM, Gnucash Master

date posted  2016-03-02 00:00:00 +0000
date entered 2016-05-02 13:24:39 +0100

date posted  2016-05-02 00:00:00 +0100
date entered 2016-05-02 13:24:39 +0100

Win10, Gnucash Master

date posted  2016-03-02 00:00:00 -0100
date entered 2016-05-02 12:45:55 +0000

date posted  2016-05-02 00:00:00 +0000
date entered 2016-05-02 12:45:39 +0000

WinXP VM, Gnucash Master

date posted  2016-03-02 00:00:00 -0100
date entered 2016-05-02 12:55:46 +0000

date posted  2016-05-02 00:00:00 +0000
date entered 2016-05-02 12:55:32 +0000

Just looking for confirmation before I start looking further.

Robert