github pull requests

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 31 05:07:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

Just pointing out an inconsistency if you think it worth fixing.

I believe the following from the github README file is out of date.

##############################

Getting Source with Git

------------------------------

We maintain a mirror of our master repository on Github. You can

browse the code at https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash. Clone URIs are

on that page, or if you have a Github account you can fork it

there. Note, however, that we do *not* accept Github pull requests:

All patches should be submitted via Bugzilla, see below.

Whereas http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git#Pull_Requests says

Pull Requests[edit
<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=Git&action=edit&section=9> ]

If you prefer, you can use a GitHub Pull Request instead of attaching a
patch to a bug.

Regards,

Chris Good