documenting subtraction

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:11:18 EST 2016

Hi Chris,

can you document your research results in
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Documentation_Update_Instructions#Text_conventions
?

The section <!-- HTML codes unknown to xmllint and xml2po: --> in our
main documents reminds me that we should check, if the new codes are
known to all used tools. Outlook seems to have similar problems ;-)

Regards
Frank