Lots In Account

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 10 04:26:02 EDT 2016

Hi John,

In PR60 you asked that I move the description of the screen elements of the
Lots in Account window from the Guide to the Help.
The best place I can find for that in the Help is in the Tools and
Assistants chapter.
As this window can be used for both investments and business features I
think I should at least briefly mention the business features use there.
I'll put these mods to the Help in a separate feature branch and pull
request. I'm just getting ready for that which I'll do after I finish PR60.

I don't intend at this stage to go into much detail about using this window
for the business features. As Geert has kindly advised, this window is only
used to update lot data in rare data fix cases, and I think the use of the
screen elements as described for investments will give most people enough
info to enable them to use the screen to inquire on payments linked to
invoices.

Regards, Chris Good