New Masked Calender for GnuCash

Amin Aghabeiki amin.aghabeiki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:27:00 EDT 2016

I use Mask instead of Override because I just show Jalalian Date to user
and rest of back-end function ( event current Gregorian Date-Picker ) work
with Gregorian Date ( when user select an date in Gregorian Date-Picker
automatically convert to Jalalian Date in cell ) . may be in technical the
Override is true word for this kind of  implementation.

About date picker , there is not any easier way ?

Regards
Amin