New Masked Calender for GnuCash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 31 23:54:09 EDT 2016

> On Oct 31, 2016, at 8:27 PM, Amin Aghabeiki <amin.aghabeiki at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I use Mask instead of Override because I just show Jalalian Date to user and rest of back-end function ( event current Gregorian Date-Picker ) work with Gregorian Date ( when user select an date in Gregorian Date-Picker automatically convert to Jalalian Date in cell ) . may be in technical the Override is true word for this kind of  implementation.

Right, you're overriding the display methods.  You didn't mention setting up a preference, did you do that or are you assuming everyone in the fa_IR locale will want to use your Jalali calendar?

> About date picker , there is not any easier way ?

Not that comes to mind, and besides anything more hackish isn't likely to get merged.

Regards,
John Ralls