Broken gnucash-docs (help / it )

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Sep 15 14:19:00 EDT 2016

Hi Brad,

Thanks, but.... This error is on the nightly build server, building maint.
This implies maint's HEAD is broken and should be fixed.
I don't care when it previously worked; I only care that today it doesn't.

But thanks for trying.

John, see attached for the full build log.   But as Brad points out, it
looks like there's a reference to a missing file.

-derek