Gnome dropping Bugzilla

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Tue Aug 1 04:51:29 EDT 2017

The problem with both YouTrack and Jira is that they're free for open source until they're not, and when they're not we're screwed. We've already had that experience with Uservoice, which was free when they rolled it out--and our account is grandfathered at least for now--but no new free accounts can be created.

Regards,
John Ralls