Gtk3

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:05:20 EDT 2017

I had come across those resource files but was not sure how to implement so
stuck to what I could figure out and it also allowed me to change the css
file without having to rebuild as I understood it.

I have also created a pull request for the register changes / fixes that I
had done without any of the colour updates that I was playing with, need to
digest your other email while I do my monthly VM system update.

Bob