cmake failure (was:Re: Source directory restructuring)

Sumit Bhardwaj bhardwajs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:34:47 EDT 2017

Actually, I was using ninja when I ran into this problem. Here is the
sequence of commands that lead to the error:

$> pwd
devel/gnucash
$mkdir gbuild && cc gbuild
$ cmake -D WITH_AQBANKING=OFF -D WITH_OFX=OFF -G Ninja .. && ninja check &&
ninja install

I am attaching po/missing.

Note that the following commands also didn't failed for the same reason.
$> pwd
devel/gnucash
$> cd .. && mkdir gbuild && cd gbuild
$> cmake -D WITH_AQBANKING=OFF -D WITH_OFX=OFF -G Ninja ../gnucash/ &&
ninja check && ninja install

Thanks,
Sumit