GnuCash Draft Concept Guide, or, Whose WIki Is This, Anyway?

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 11:25:55 EST 2017

Certainly. I've just used what my mail program puts in.

On December 1, 2017, at 8:31 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:

Oh, David,

Completely unrelated to this discussion... Can you use gnucash-
devel at gnucash.org in the future as mail address for the list rather than
gnucash-devel at lists.gnucash.org ?

While both work the one without "list" in the domain is the one the list
manager itself promotes. When I do a reply-all on mails sent to gnucash-
devel at lists.gnucash.org, my mailer automatically adds both addresses which
would make the list receive my message twice. I usually try to catch this
before I send the mails, but as with my previous mail I do miss it from time
to time...

Thanks!

Geert