Recent lib changes

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 07:51:18 EST 2017

Just a follow up, the VM I was using with a checkout before the changes at
some point a /usr/etc/gnucash directory was created and hence works. If I
rename the directory I get the same in the VM with an up to date checkout
of unstable that does not have this directory but /etc/gnucash.

I am confused !!!

Bob