GnuCash Draft Concept Guide, or, Whose WIki Is This, Anyway?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 4 11:15:04 EST 2017

Frank,

"Frank H. Ellenberger" <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> writes:

> I asked you for your search patterns, which resulted in that pages and
> was still waiting for a response.

I thought he was talking about the Wiki Search, not Google Search.
Mediawiki has its own search capabilities available on the wiki.

> IIRC only the google bot is allowed to crawl the pages. Ask Derek for
> robots.txt.

It's not limited to just google bot, but robots.txt is supposed to limit
it only to "real" pages.

> It should be clear, wiki search will not include docs - or knows someone
> a trick?

It will include it if's a wiki page.