New Documentation Bug

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 11:32:12 EST 2017

Frank,

I agree that the wiki would be a better place to document this; that is why I raised the subject here. The bug in question discusses adding information to the Guide and Help, and I am wary of adding ephemeral information to the documentation, given how long the cycle ends up being, and how things in the docs seem to take on a life of their own.

On the other hand, it is also clear to me that most users don’t seem to access the wiki when they run into problems, and I worry that relegating this information there will make the transition more difficult for new users.

David