GnuCash page Documentation Update Instructions has been changed by Sunfish62

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 7 03:38:15 EST 2017

Hi Geert,

Oops, I just found this again. I meant to reply long ago.
I have seen this problem where a browser, I don't know which now, incorrectly copied the link with the full stop, even though it clearly should not have.
It has probably been fixed long ago and I should forget about it.

Regards, Chris Good