GnuCash page Documentation Update Instructions has been changed by Sunfish62

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 7 04:40:48 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 7 februari 2017 19:38:15 CET schreef Chris Good:
> [...]
will not interfere with the link if it remains outside of
> > the square brackets.
> >
> > And it probably even wouldn't if it was part of the description section
> > inside the brackets.
> >
> > But your alternative sentence is perfectly fine as well :)
> >
> > Geert
>
> Hi Geert,
>
> Oops, I just found this again. I meant to reply long ago.
> I have seen this problem where a browser, I don't know which now,
> incorrectly copied the link with the full stop, even though it clearly
> should not have. It has probably been fixed long ago and I should forget
> about it.

Hi Chris,

Frank explained this as well in an earlier reply of his. I never saw this in a
browser, though I (still) occasionally encounter this with links in plain-text
e-mail messages.

Having said that, if you prefer to be on the safe side and want to avoid
having a '.' after a link, I'm perfectly fine with this :)

Geert