documentation bug 687820

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 7 05:40:29 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 7 februari 2017 10:17:38 CET schreef David T. via gnucash-devel:
> Frank,
> I'm pretty sure those features are not opened to mere mortals, at least, I
> can't see them. That's what I meant when I said I could only edit an
> existing dependency entry.  David T.

When I open bugs, I see Depends and Blocks. If there's no dependency yet, both
fields are plain text fields in which you can enter a comma separated list of
bug numbers. If there's already a dependency (for example bug 687820 depends
on closed bug 777318) the info will change to a list of clickable bug numbers
and an "edit" option. When I click on the "edit" option the field changes back
to a text field with a comma separated list of bugs it depends on. As there's
only one bug, there's no commas either of course. I have no added one more
dependency on your newest proposal to merge the introductory chapters. I did
this starting from that bug and entering "687820" in the Blocks field.

>From your earlier attempts it looks like you have the proper privileges to
alter both fields. Perhaps it wasn't clear the fields expect a comma separated
list ? Or is there still something else (which is possible because I have
Developer privileges) ?

Regards,

Geert