Boost error compiling gnucash under Microsoft Windows

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Feb 8 06:07:08 EST 2017

Op woensdag 8 februari 2017 11:57:56 CET schreef Geert Janssens:
> Stephen,
>
> It's confimed, I goofed :(
>
> I have just commited a fix for this. If you pull the latest change in the
> gnucash-on-windows repository you should be able to proceed.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out!
>
> Geert

... and the build then fails while building gnc-timezone.cpp because of a
integer length issue on my system. This is code John Ralls pushed almost half
a year ago. It's surprising this fails now. It didn't when using cmake and
ninja-build last week.

So my original advice stands, add the two variables to your custom.sh (in
gnucash-on-windows.git). It's the environment as currently used by the active
developers and hence you have the least issues with that setup.

Regards,

Geert