cpp branch

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 9 11:52:16 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 17 januari 2017 13:34:44 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
> Geert,
>
> The boost error was due to me not building boost with icu support.
>
> I have pulled your cpp branch and tried to build which was OK but had some
> errors when I used it.
> With the following changes at
> https://github.com/Bob-IT/gnucash/commits/fork_branch, I can import a csv
> file with no observed errors.

Bob,

While working on my cpp branch for the csv importer this week I wanted to
revisit the issues you found to check which ones are still unresolved and
which approach you took to fix them. But it appears you have removed the
branch since. Can you republish it or did you remove it locally as well ?

Thanks,

Geert