Handling of xml2po based docs translations like the italian; was: gnucash-docs maint: Glossary: Transactions have at least 2 splits

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Feb 12 19:09:13 EST 2017

> On Feb 8, 2017, at 9:59 AM, Frank H. Ellenberger <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Am 08.02.2017 um 18:17 schrieb Geert Janssens:
>> I just don't know why the entity wasn't added properly by simply calling are
>> make recipe. I assumed this was something John's make recipe was supposed to
>> do. But that may be a false assumption. I haven't dug deeper at this point.
>
> I assume, you run make ...
> Eclipse is there context sensitive: If you rightclick on C to commit it
> will only mark changes below 'C' and not in 'it'.

Sorry to be late to the party, I had email trouble while traveling.

Maybe we should use the C documentation version corresponding to Cristian's last update to manually create the italian component files and then remove it.po and its makefile infrastructure so that all of the translations behave the same way?

Regards,
John Ralls